Saturday, September 02, 2006

My first week of school

Ok, this one will be short because I'm tired and I have boozing to do tonight!

Here's a summary of school so far:
The first year kids are terrified of me. The second year kids couldn't care less about me. The third year kids love me.

I teach two classes a day. So far I've just repeated a short self-introduction to all the students that includes my age, height, favorite sports teams, favorite foods and pictures of my family. I didn't do much for the rest of the classes except for stand in the back of the room. Other than the pictures of my family, the only real work I've had to do is to make two worksheets for the third year students about simple grammar structures (I know how to ride a bike!).

As I said above, I only have two classes a day that need very little preparation from me. This means that I have about 5-6 hours a day where I sit at my desk and go stir crazy. Fortunately, I just got some new Japanese textbooks from Amazon Japan so hopefully that will give me something productive to do (especially since they're cutting my class load in half so the students can prepare for the school festival).

A large group of girls follows me around whenever they see me. I'm pretty sure they all have a crush on me.

My computer crashed and was fixed for free.

I've been asked how large my penis is twice.

I have not been kanchoed.

Most of the teachers did not like my Jolly Ranchers.

I think that about sums in up. Next weekend is the big Fuji climb. I'll try to remember my camera so I can take some pictures when I get to the top (I'd take more along the way but it's going to be a night climb).

1 Comments:

At 1:09 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

KANCHO!!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home