Sunday, May 28, 2006

So the past week or so I've been trying to adjust my sleep schedule for the graveyard shift in case I decide to go back on the night shift for Target (I haven’t even gone in to apply yet but I'm assuming they'll hire me. I don't have any job prospects anyway). Last night I was made it to 5:00 AM. Unfortunately, ever since I started doing this, I've been waking up at 9:17 on the nose everyday. As a result, I've become increasingly sleep deprived as time goes on (which explains these nonsensical rants about sleeping). The combo of no sleep and the intense boredom that comes with living alone and being unemployed over summer break is making me insane (well, more insane). I have no idea why I wrote this rant but dammit it's going up on my blog!

Oh yeah, I got another email from the dude in Fujiyoshida. He described the layout of the apartment: a bedroom, a kitchen, a bathroom w/ shower room and two living rooms. It sounds pretty big, but for all I know each of the rooms could be the size of a cracker jack box. I was actually kind of hoping I'd be living in one of those Japanese capsules, but it wasn't meant to be.

There's also no central heating and I hear that the winter there is incredibly cold. I think this would have been a bigger deal if I didn't spend last winter freezing my ass off in my house here. With gas so expensive and with my roommate and I being broke, we spent the winter with the heat off. Hooray poverty!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home