Saturday, July 15, 2006

Countdown....to destiny!

Well, in two weeks from I'll be on a jet plane leaving for Japan. I think things will moving by pretty fast from now on. Tuesday I'll be moving out of my house (God help me) and I'll be spending the rest of my time down with my parents. I also have to really get cracking on getting everything else set up and ready to move. I'm still really confused about the work shoe situation; I keep hearing that I just need slippers or something, but I cant imagine going to work in a shirt, tie, slacks and a pair of sandals. I also have to get things seamailed off at some point. I'm also pissed off that I forgot the cancel the cable in time, now I have to pay a whole month's worth of cable and internet for 5 freaking days. Maybe I can get my roommate to take the brunt of the bill since he's staying until the end of the month. I'd doubt it though, considering he's 2 months behind on the rest of the bills...

What a boring blog entry! I'll write one that's much more fun later on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home