Thursday, June 15, 2006

Myspace Revelations

Last night somebody tricked me into finally joining myspace. This is actually a major feet, considering I had to be bribed to join facebook as well.

While looking over the personal information crap they asked, I suddenly came to a realization: I have no idea who the hell I am. Four years of college somehow just turned me into just a 6'3 zombie (who doesn't particulary care for brains). About me? I have no idea how to answer that. Really. I guess if I thought hard enough I could describe myself as quiet and sarcastic. Favorite music? No idea. Favorite move? I can't even remember seeing many movies at all? Favorite book? As I lay Dying by William Faulkner, but it's one of the few books I can recall reading.

Back in high school I would have had no problems answering any of it. I has passions back then. I was just an easy going guy who you could find at the karate studio on any given afternoon (and sometimes Saturday mornings!). Now about all I can say is that I enjoy getting drunk and being surly. Oh, and blogging, can't forget that.

I've decided this has got to change. In Japan, I'm going to find myself (insert other cliches here). I'm going to find something to love in life again (possibly a Japanese girl?)! Besides, if all else fails, I can continue to be a surly alcoholic....BUT IN JAPAN!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home