Thursday, June 01, 2006

Since the beginning of this week I've been staying up until ungodly hours to watch the French Open. A few days ago I didn't go to bed until about 11:00 AM. Today I took a different approach. I went to bed at around 10:00 PM and woke up at 4:00.

I have some weird fascination/obsession with tennis. I have no idea where it comes from. Most of the matches aren't very good and I tend to get bored watching. The women aren't very good looking either so it doesn't even have that going for it. Yet still, here I am writing this blog entry at 7:30 in the morning, watching a really dull tennis match. Somebody needs to hold an intervention for me!

In an unrelated topic, I've decided that the two things I'm going to miss most from Colorado are football and New Belgium beer. The Broncos are going to play at around 5:00 AM on Monday morning. The sad thing is that I'll probably wake up early just to follow the play by play on the internet (much like I do with tennis, I seriously need some professional help). As far as the New Belgium beer, I figure I'll have to fill up my growler a few times and do some binge drinking. I haven't had a fat tire in a few weeks; I figure I'll have to fix that today. End rant.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home