Wednesday, July 11, 2007

The more you know

I finally got all of my car paperwork sorted out, thankfully. Now I have to worry getting my Japanese drivers license. The big problem is that my international license expires August 1st but I can't take the test until August 17th, and I'll probably have to take it 3 or 4 times to pass. The testing center can only be reached by car, so I'm either going to have to drive there illegally or hope that I have a friend nice enough to keep driving me there and back...


In other news, I just found out that the meat they use at the udon place I always go to is actually horse! I've eaten horse before, but I was still taken aback at the realization of just how much horse I've eaten. This means that I also tricked my poor friend Sam into eating horse meat when I sent him off to eat udon. Oops!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home